Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Asa Ras Mahan Mohi Sadguru Bori




asa rasa mahan, mohi sadguru bori
My Guru has drowned me in the nectar of divine love.

dharma artha aru kaam moksha rasa, 
sabai lagata mo phiko ri
So sweet is this nectar that compared to it, the combined nectar of  ‘dharm’ (righteousness), ‘arth’ (wealth), ‘kaam’ (material pleasure) and ‘moksh’ (liberation) appears utterly tasteless to me.

kahan laun kaha baikuntha lokahun, 
ruchi nahin tuka sapanehun mori
What to say more, even the nectar of Vaikunth does not attract me, 
not even in my dreams.

Ika bhavata chanchala nandanandana, 
ika vrishabhanulali bhori
My mind is now attracted only to two: the mischievous Krishna, 
and the innocent Radha Rani.

girija aja jaladhija durlabha, 
piyata raasa rasa braja khori
Now I drink the nectar of ‘Raas’ in the lanes of Braj,
which is denied even to Shivani, Brahmani, and Mahalakshmi.

kaha ‘kripalu’ asa sadguru rina te, 
orina na koti kalpa ko ri
Says Shree ‘Kripalu’, “It is impossible to pay the debt of such a Guru even in countless lives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment