"The quality of life depends on the state of our mind. It is the state of our mind that determines our happiness and contentment. Therefore we must do something to elevate our mind and fill it with sublime thoughts".
- Swami Mukundananda
- Why is Spiritual practice so important in today's time?
- What is the most important element of Spiritual Sadhana?
- What is the secret of focusing the mind?
- It is so difficult to control the mind which keeps throwing up thoughts all the time. How can we control it?
- What is the good time for engaging in Spiritual Sadhana?
- Is it possible to think of the Divine even when we are engaged in our day to day activities?
- What is the importance of a sattvic diet?
- What is the essence of Spirituality?