"If every eight year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation" - Dalai Lama
5 BENEFITS OF KIDS MEDITATION
- Improved Concentration: Children learn to focus their minds on important tasks at an early age. This especially helps them in concentrating on their studies in school and also in other activities like sports, music, etc.
- Improved Self-esteem: At a very tender age, through meditation children learn to channelize their abundant energy into constructive areas. This in turn induces a sense of achievement and self-confidence in them.
- High Emotional Quotient: Kids learn to manage their emotions better as they release stress through meditation. Managing emotions is the key to success in both personal and professional lives. Often people start working on their emotional quotient much later in life. But if parents can proactively teach their children to develop a high EQ, they for certain can pave way for their child's success.
- Sound Health: The quality of thoughts and the condition of the mind have a great impact on our health. Most people don't know the fact that majority diseases originate from the mind itself. Instead, they suppose it to be physical and tend to treat it accordingly. Therefore, when children learn to meditate, they also derive the benefit of sound health by cleansing their mind.
- Happy People: If children derive all the above benefits, they will undoubtedly become happier and positive individuals. When they will brim with spiritual thoughts, they will develop loving relations will people around them. Life will be a beautiful journey for them.
By teaching meditation to your kids, you will gift them everlasting peace and happiness, something they will cherish and pass down to generations.